It was an action packed week…shot past like a bullet…and here I am on the tail end sitting in front of the grill recalling the top 10 lessons learned this week…in no particular order:
10. I can take a shower and get a 5 year old ready for school in 15 minutes.
9. The day I think I have planned can change on a dime…make sure I have enough margin to move.
8. When your neck is on the line, double check at least three times from two different paths.
7. Chips and salsa can be lunch and dinner.
6. Great music will rise to the top with a little push.
5. A 5 year old can take a shower by themself, but may not be clean when they get out.
4. Relationships are the most important part of life, don’t take them for granted or leave them starving.
3. People want to be loved not reached.
2. Let people do what they’re good at, don’t get in the way, and watch them win.
1. Love is a noun, adjective, verb, and adverb…we need to live like that.
Breathe In & Smile Out,